Residents of the Supplemental States have certain rights. Please note that the below rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests, wholly or in part, where exceptions under applicable law apply.
Right to Access
You have the right to access personal information that we may collect or retain about you. If requested, we shall provide you with a copy of your personal information which we collected as permitted by the State Privacy Laws.
You also have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and commonly used format so that it can be transferred to another entity (“data portability”).
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose the following about your personal information, as defined by the applicable State Privacy Law:
- The specific personal information we have collected;
- The categories of personal information we have collected;
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information;
- The business purpose(s) for collecting or sharing your personal information;
- The categories of personal information we disclosed for business purposes; and
- The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed your personal information.
Right to Opt-Out/Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties for some purposes, including sharing that may be defined as a sale under applicable laws. You can opt-out of this sharing by clicking HERE or clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Information” link at the bottom of our homepage and submitting a request via the authorized methods.
You also may have a right to opt out of the use of curtained automated decision-making technology.
Do Not Share or Disclose My Sensitive Personal Information
You have the right to limit how your sensitive personal information is disclosed or shared with third parties, as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act. Currently, we do not collect any sensitive personal information.
Right to Deletion
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (instructions and description below), we will delete, and, as applicable, direct our service providers to delete, your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your request to delete your personal information if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers, subject to certain exemptions based on your state of residence.
Right to Correct/Right to Rectification
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request correction of any inaccurate personal information. Upon verifying the validity of a valid consumer correction request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct your personal information as directed, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of maintaining your personal information.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the applicable State Privacy Law. Unless permitted by the applicable State Privacy Law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
California Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact Customer Service.