We aim for efficient water management throughout the whole life cycle.
We will continue to identify potential areas for value creation in relation to water and sanitation
We´ll work with partners to identify sanitation needs and develop solutions
Outcome 2014-2017 for our plants:
- Reduced suspended solids by 19.7%
- Reduced water usage by 4.7%
- Reduced organic content (BOD) by 25.4%
Example of partnership:
WSSCC (Water Supply and Sanitation Collaboration Supply)
WASH pledge by WBCSD (World Business Council for Sustainable Development)
By 2020, with 2014 as reference year, our plants will:
- Reduce levels of suspended solids by 10%.
- Reduce water usage by 10%.
- Reduce organic content (BOD) by 10%.