- I confirm that I am only submitting non-confidential information in my submission and I agree that SCA has the right to consider any information that I submit as non-confidential public information.
- I confirm that I have the right to make my submission, that I am at least 18 years old and that I am not breaching any confidentiality or other obligations towards 3rd parties by making my submission.
- I agree that SCA is free to decide whether or not it is interested in my submission and I confirm that I shall not challenge SCA’s decision if it decides not to pursue my submission. I agree that SCA is not obliged to provide me with any explanation if it decides not to pursue my submission and I also agree that SCA shall not be obliged to return any materials included in my submission.
- I agree that SCA does not have an obligation to provide me with any information concerning its activities in the area of my submission and I acknowledge and accept that SCA may or may not already be working independently on activities in the same area as covered by my submission.
- With the exception of my rights under any valid patent or other intellectual property rights, I waive any and all claims arising out of my submission concerning the development of a new SCA product or an adaptation or improvement of an existing SCA product.
- I acknowledge that in making my submission I am asked to provide some personal information (including name and email address) and I expressly agree that SCA shall have the right to process and store this personal information for purposes of evaluating my submission.
- I agree that if my submission is of interest to SCA, then I may be required to sign a further agreement with SCA so that any confidential information that is subsequently shared is adequately protected.
- I agree that this submission agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SCA and me in respect of the submission I make.
- I agree that the terms and conditions of this submission agreement are governed by Swedish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Stockholm.
I understand the agreement and wish to registrate (Step 2 of 2)