The Essity Manufacturing Professional Hygiene North America business is currently searching for a Maintenance Reliability Lead; this position will be based out of our facility in Neenah, WI.
The Maintenance Reliability Lead is responsible for the safe and efficient mechanical and electrical maintenance and reliability of all manufacturing equipment, facilities, and mobile equipment utilized in the facility. Significant experience is required with process industry manufacturing and high-speed equipment. This person must lead all aspects of effective Total Productive / Preventative Maintenance in a team environment.
- Direct and manage the Maintenance department in alignment with the strategic plan of the company;
- Lead the successful application of Total Productive Maintenance throughout the facility;
- Determine, build consensus for, and implement changes to equipment and processes to further improve production, product cost and reliability meeting functional requirements while also satisfying company expectations for usability, manageability, maintainability and cost;
- The ability to forecast maintenance needs and execute work to meet timelines and budgets is a key responsibility;
- Responsible for the efficient and effective maintenance of manufacturing equipment and mobile equipment;
- Assist in the development of annual manufacturing maintenance budget, monitor expenditures, report variances to budget;
- Assist in the design of and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance programs to optimize equipment life and minimize operating cost;
- Monitor the vibration monitoring programs, including determination of machines for periodic/continuous monitoring, frequency of testing, route plans;
- Understand and be able to direct the use of alternative condition monitoring technologies, such as acoustic emission, thermography, motor current and oil analysis;
- Recommend field corrective actions, such as balancing, alignment and replacement of machine parts;
- Perform Root Cause Failure Analysis;
- Prepare reports for appropriate personnel on machine condition, recommend corrective action and report on the effectiveness of repairs;
- Generate all departmental sop’s and act as training facilitator;
- Implement a Failure Analysis Group;
- Interface with predictive maintenance vendors;
- Prevent machine failures by Increasing awareness and condition monitoring performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering, or other related engineering field preferred, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience required;
- Maintenance planning experience preferred with thorough knowledge of recognized maintenance planning practices;
- Project management experience preferred;
- Skilled in SAP or another Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
- Skilled in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Ability to lead teams through change and improvement;
- Leadership experience with a customer focus on industrial reliability;
- Proven knowledge and track record in world class maintenance safety processes;
- Knowledge of industrial mechanical equipment;
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel as needed.
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Search Firm Representatives,Please Read Carefully: Essity does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to Essity via e-mail, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the subject position will be deemed the sole property of Essity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Essityas a result of the referral or through other means.
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. The name Essity stems from the words essentials and necessities. Our sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as Jobst, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately SEK 109bn (EUR 11.3bn). The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information at www.essity.com.